Awakening creativity and other future worklife skills inside individuals, universities, communities and organisations. From learners to learners.
“It made me review everything about me”
Creativity Squads is a non-profit community that conducts creative actions (e.g. gatherings and workshops) to meet persons from different backgrounds and boost creativity and other future work-life skills. We are developing Creative Self-Leadership concept.
All the people who are interested in creativity and other "softer" skills, and are willing to spread them around. We already have people from engineers and entrepreneurs to “figuring out what to do in life” persons. Thus, do not think you are lacking a certain skill.
Togther we are one big community, but a local creativity squad can exists anywhere in the world, and it can operate in local language.
Existing squads (in Finland): Jyväskylä, Tampere, Helsinki and Vaasa. Coming: Turku, Lappeenranta, Thailand, India..
Creative Self-Leadership is the main concept we are developing. It's about discovering how you think about yourself and creativity around you. It's meant for everyone who believes that the individual empowerment is important in a creative way.
What benefits you will get from being a Creativity Squads member?
- You will get access to our method base (there you can find instructions how to run different actions related creativity, drama, design and self-development)
- You will network with creative people who want to open their mind and work with people from different fields
- You will get access to the Creativity Squads VIP learning community group, and get us as your colleagues
- You get to use Creativity Squads' name freely in your events
- On LinkedIn, you’ll get to mention that you belong to a Creativity Squad
- You’ll get the opportunity to spread Creative Self-Leadership around the world : )
- And it's all FREE
How to join
We are looking for members all the time. If your town doesn't have Creativity Squads yet, we welcome and help you to build one.