Explore your story, Design you Future
How often do you really take time to focus on exploring your thoughts, fears and desires? Do you know yourself enough to make a good next step?
Self-Hack is here to help you to re-think your current situation, organize your thoughts, plan for the future and transform ideas into a real action!
Only 20% of us can define what their real passion is and truly follow it. We won't’ promise you to find one (if you haven’t done it so far), but we want to help you to create and realize the next exacting story of your life!
Age, profession, experience level doesn’t matter. Anytime is good to create and design for the future!
Weekend event powered by individual work, discussions, presentations and workshops.
Over 24 hours just for you - to think, analyze and create a better version of yourself 🙂
- Explore your thoughts, strengths, weaknesses, fears, wishes and desires, learn how to listen to yourself
- Discover areas that you want to change or improve and learn how to boost your creativity and motivation, manage stress and take control over obstacles
- Design your next steps, create personal roadmap and receive feedback
As it is all about creation and design, we will follow Design Thinking Approach, so you will get to understand on your own example ☺ On each stage we will utilise different methods to make sure that you go out satisfied with your own actionable plan.
- Empathize – talk, share and listen others to open your mind.
At this you will share your story and listen to others, no rules, no judgement.
- Identify – discover, consult and clarify what’s that what you want to work on.
At this point, you will find out what you want to change or achieve.
- Ideate – Look for possible solution, paths, methods.
At this point you will learn how you can get what you want.
- Prototype – Try to visualize options, check what can work best.
At this point, you will create possible ways and steps of achieving what you want and seek for information and feedback to validate.
- Final test (this can be the final pitch)
You present your final work to others and wait their response. In fact, in this case- your own feedback is the most important ☺
As the result, you will create and test own roadmap – implementable plan for short-term and long – term objectives.
Are you ready for re-designing your future?
Saturday 8.30 – 18.00
10.00 – 10.30 – Breakfast and Networking
10.30 – 11.15 - Introduction to workshop and Design Thinking Methodology
11.15 – 13.30 – Module 1 Empathize
- Teamwork (field exercise)
- Individual exercise
13.30 – 14.15 - Lunch break
14.15 – 15.30 - Module 2 Define
- Individual exercises ex. Wheel of Life, Personal Life Story Map
- Teamwork & discussion session
15.30 – 15.45 – Coffee break
15.45 -16.45 – Module 3 Ideate
- Life stories presentation
- Open discussion table
16.45 – 17.30 – Meditation session
17.30 – 17.40 – wrap up of the day
Sunday 10.00 – 16.00
10.00 – 11.00 – Breakfast, warming up (maybe yoge)
11.00 – 11.30 – Improvisation workshop
11.30– 13.00 - Module 4 Prototype
- Introduction – How to create and keep up with your personal plan?
- Individual Exercise – Personal Roadmap
- Teamwork and discussions
13.00 – 13.30 - Module 5 Test (Introduction, exercise)
13.30 – 14.00 – Lunch break (connected with Module 5 exercise)
14.00 – 15.15 – Personal Pitches
15.15 – 15.45 – Wrap up and evaluation